The "Netherlands Lawnmowers Market - Opportunity & Growth Assessment 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Select Report Highlights
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in Netherlands in 2018.
- The self-propelled lawn mower segment occupies the highest share of around 45% in the walk-behind category.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- Gas-powered lawn mowers remain the major choice among users, though electric-powered ones are making significant progress in adoption among end-users.
- The robotic lawn mower segment is growing significantly and witnessed an exponential growth rate of over 10% in 2018.
The lawnmowers market in Netherlands is likely to reach over $230 million, registering an absolute growth rate of over 35% in 2018-2024. With the increasing demand for landscaping services, the lawn mowers segment is expected to gain traction during the forecast period. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify sources of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in Netherlands.
The lawnmowers market in Netherlands is driven by factors such as growing interests in backyard beautification, introduction of models with ease of usage, and increased adoption of robotic models with connectivity and smart features such as lawn mapping and navigation. The report provides an in-depth market and segmental analysis of the lawn mower market by products, end-users, distribution channels, and fuel type.
The study considers the present scenario of the lawnmower market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2024. The report covers a detailed overview of various market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It also offers vendor share of leading companies operating in the market.
- Detailed analysis of garden tools and equipment for specific country
- Current opportunity and future potential identification
- 15 minutes read-to-know in-depth market opportunities
- First of its kind presentation-ready product
- Data on 25 countries readily available
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawnmowers market in Netherlands for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawnmowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment's market sizing and forecast
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market prospects for the lawnmowers industry in Netherlands
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawnmowers market in Netherlands and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawnmowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
Market Segmentation by Products
- Walk-behind Lawnmowers
- Self-propelled Mower
- Push Mower
- Hover Mower
- Reel/Cylinder Mower
- Ride-on Mower
- Standard Ride-on Mower
- Zero-turn Lawn Mower
- Lawn Tractors
- Garden Tractors
- Robotic Lawn Mower
Market Segmentation by End-users
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market by Fuel Type
- Gas-powered Lawnmowers
- Electric-powered Lawnmowers
- Manual-powered Lawnmowers
- Propane-powered Lawnmowers
Market by Distribution Channels
- Dealers & Distributors
- Mass Market Players
- Specialty Stores
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- The Toro Company
- Ariens Company
- Schiller Grounds Care
- Bobcat Company
- Briggs & Stratton
- Yard Force
- SCAG Power Equipment
- Makita Corporation
- Hustler Turf Equipment
- Bad Boys Mower
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/poahz2
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190531005221/en/